PT. AKSI VISITAMA (TADA)
Head of Business Partner
TADA (usetada.com) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customers better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to be the most impactful customer retention platform in the region. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
This role is part of the Commercial team and will be reporting to the Head of Commercial. In this role, you will be making an impact in generating revenue for the company by selling our products and services. Our team highly values its culture, you will also play a key role in creating a positive work environment.
The Role: Div. Head of Business Partner
- Identify business opportunities by evaluating prospective clients and their position in the industry; research and analyze sales options
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by managing the sales team
- Consultative selling by establishing contact, negotiating, and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing supportive information and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities;
- Suggest product improvements or innovations by analyzing current industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Positive, can-do attitude with the drive to continuously learn and improve
- Minimum 7 years of working experience, FMCG, FSI, Channel Incentive or Employee Engagement industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities.
- Stellar communication skills and negotiation skills
- English fluency, proactive, strong business acumen, detail-minded, and adaptable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Ready to work in a start-up environment with flexibility & owning your responsibility to take up assigned duties
- Should be a go-getter, aggressive, hungry & career-oriented
- Be self-motivated and results-driven; passionate to learn and grow
What we offer:
- A high degree of autonomy and freedom of creativity in a welcoming environment
- Sabbatical program of 15 days blocked leave every 3 years of your tenure with us to recharge as we know that working long term in a company might be taxing.
- We aim to create an entrepreneur out of our team, where we are committed to supporting learning and development aspirations within and outside of our organization
- A unique environment of a mission-driven digital company present since 2012, start-up mindset always - yet a bit wiser
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to create a “Truly-Global” product.
To find out more about us, please explore our website and app.
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia