PT. AKSI VISITAMA (TADA)
Digital Marketing Manager
The Role : Digital Marketing Manager
- Oversee paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, retargeting, and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms.
- Plan, set up & execute the demand generation programs to generate new leads and increase pipeline velocity through paid marketing campaigns across Google, Bing, Youtube, etc.
- Optimise account & campaign performance through detailed analytics, hypotheses testing, and experimentation.
- Optimise landing page experience to improve conversion rates. Work closely with designers and back-end web developers to execute optimization tasks, including A/B and multivariate tests.
- Work with the designers, copywriter to build/create landing pages required for the paid campaigns - through builders like Unbounce, Instapage, or any other CMS.
- Use analytics tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar to capture key site performance metrics to measure, test, and improve paid campaign performance.
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on paid marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
- Leverage data trends to optimize spend and performance of all paid searches & display activities.
- Provide effective feedback on images, copy, and campaigns. Giving actionable feedback to content & design for continuous improvements. While also having the ability to build and write own creative copies and taking initiative.
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research, and commercial awareness.
- 4 - 6 years of B2B marketing experience with a focus on driving execution of lead generation for net new prospects.
- Hands-on experience managing / optimizing Google Ads and other campaigns managing against targets.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion, and lead generation.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude, and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-sufficient in content curation
- Data analysis & metrics driven
- Knowledge of using data tools such as Google Analytics, marketing automation, CRMs, attribution reporting, and paid campaign reports
- Up to date with the latest trends in PPC/SEM & B2B Marketing
- Expert level knowledge of Adwords is highly desirable.
- Google Ads Certification is a plus
- Programmatic marketing and digital ABM based marketing experience is a plus
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and freedom of creativity in a welcoming environment
- Sabbatical program of 15 days blocked leaves every 3 years of your tenure with us to recharge as we know that working long term in a company might be taxing.
- We aim to create an entrepreneur out of our team, where we are committed to supporting learning and development aspirations within and outside of our organization
- A unique environment of a mission-driven digital company present since 2012, start-up mindset always - yet a bit wiser
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia