PT. AKSI VISITAMA (TADA)
Content Marketing Specialist
TADA (usetada.com) helps businesses to improve sustainability by retaining their customer better. It is an end-to-end customer retention platform that brings together customer data and behavior from online and offline channels to launch and manage a revenue-centric retention program. Established in 2012, TADA is now present in several countries in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to build a truly global product that helps businesses to double their profit per customer. TADA has successfully been trusted by and integrated with 400+ Global Companies across fast-growing industries.
The Role : Content Marketing Specialist
- Improve organic visibility for the brand in all it’s marketing across focus markets. Grow the number of relevant, high-quality inbound links to TADA main website and microsites.
- Recommend and execute an off-site content strategy to include blogger/influencer outreach, competitors, gifting, advertorials, link reclamation, and external content creation/guest writing on relevant content sites.
- Understand which topic/category areas are of a higher priority and aim to build brand awareness online and improve organic search visibility for the brand.
- Analyze and identify content outreach campaigns. Strike the right balance between paid-for content and encouraging earned links.
- Research and investigate competitor strategies.
- Leverage in-house research and content assets to create unique stats and data for the purpose of generating earned editorial mentions.
- Work closely with PR, social media and content folks to maintain and build on existing media and influencer relationships.
- Work with the content team to ensure integration of content & social campaigns, engaging with external sites/influencers.
- Optimizing the content published on the website for targeted queries.
- Identifying ways to improve top of the funnel conversions for different content types.
- Excellent writing skills, preferably someone with at least 3 – 4+ years of writing experience.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, MOZ etc.
- Someone with a natural passion and a flair for storytelling and writing with impeccable grammar.
- Research skills and interest in startups, SaaS, business and technology, aware of SEO & Social media fundamentals.
- Prior experience in content marketing and B2B SaaS a plus.
- PR & Mass communication background is a plus.
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and freedom of creativity in a welcoming environment
- Sabbatical program of 15 days blocked leaves every 3 years of your tenure with us to recharge as we know that working long term in a company might be taxing.
- We aim to create an entrepreneur out of our team, where we are committed to supporting learning and development aspirations within and outside of our organization
- A unique environment of a mission-driven digital company present since 2012, always with a start-up mindset - just a bit wiser
- Think and Act Like an Owner
- Deliver Beyond Expectation
- Be Helpful
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Pursue Learning and Growth
- Be Open, Honest, and Constructive
If you are up for the challenge, we hope you will join the team and take part in our journey to be the Most Impactful CRP in the region.
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia